[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] thanks to GRASS!

Mars Sjoden amagine at telus.net
Wed Jul 11 21:03:54 EDT 2007

Just out of curiosity, is there any presence of say, an OpenSource
style Journaling?

If there is, what would the legalities of 'publishing' under a GPL
(v??) first and then to the big guns?

Also, what, if any, legalities are there about sharing information
about GRASS is there?

What are the boundaries of intellectual property,  especially if
discussing the way the Modules work within GRASS.

I honestly have no clue about such things, but this discussion has
perked my curiosity.

cheers.

Mars