[GRASS-user] new drag-n-drop mapset for Mac .app build

Mars Sjoden amagine at telus.net
Fri Jul 13 17:27:15 EDT 2007

hmm, this is pretty interesting.

Now I am wondering... It maybe conceivable to create a folder action
script so that simply "Opening" the Mapset folder will launch your
GRASS.app with it's path.

So did you use an applescript or some such?  Is this new
functionality built into a newer build of GRASS.app on your site?

Do you mind sharing the source of this trick, just out of curiousity,

Thank you!

Mars