[GRASS-user] d.slide.show

goldneaa at onid.orst.edu goldneaa at onid.orst.edu
Mon Jul 16 13:34:56 EDT 2007

I have a quick question about the usage of d.slide.show.  Right now I
am able to create a slide show for my raster files.  Two problems I am
having so far is that my rasters are out of order.  I know that when I
bring them in they are bringing them in in alphabetical order.
Example.  raster.1,raster.10,raster100,raster1000,raster.1001.  But
this is not the way I want them presented in my show.  I need the
raters just to move from 1-1560.  Is there a tool that will order my
rasters in this format for presentation in the show.  Second, between
my raster files a white screen pops up and has lettering from the file
extension of my raster files.  Is there a way for the slideshow to
simply just run through the rasters without this interuption.
Thanks you,
Aaron