[GRASS-user] Most efficient way to import a lat-lon shapefile into, say, a Lambert Conic Conformal location?

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:44:07 EDT 2007

Isn't there a way to import the vector into another ALREADY EXISTING
location, so we would only need to create one lat-long location and
import all files there. Then there would be no need to keep deleting
locations. Or the location option in v.in.ogr will always try to
create a new location?

Daniel