[GRASS-user] r.clump ?

Mathieu Le Coz lecoz at msem.univ-montp2.fr
Mon Jul 30 09:06:17 EDT 2007

Hello,

I will be using r.clump in a current project. In reading the man page, I noticed it only does a 4-neighbor clump (diagonals are not considered). I am wondering if you can tell me if there is another program which will do the same thing as r.clump, but will do an 8-neighbor clumping, including diagonals.  If such a program does not exist, perhaps someone could point me in the right direction in altering the current program to do what I want it to.

Thanks a lot.

Mathieu.