[GRASS-user] Groundwater recharge models in GRASS

Antonio Gennarini antoniogennarini at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:13:05 EDT 2007

Sorry.

I was a bit vague. What I meant is:

I know that Jaime has written an interface for modflow and this is
great. I can't wait to see it working so that I can create a
presentation a show it in operation to my company, hoping that we will
take it on to do some serious work.

I actually meant if there were models that calculated the infiltration
rate, etc. I would like to accomplish a water budget calculation within
GRASS and feed the infiltration output from the water budget model to
modflow. Would SWAT, r.water.fea or similar be appropriate for such a
thing?

Regards.
Antonio