[GRASS-user] GUI enhancements

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 04:31:34 EDT 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> Moritz Lennert wrote:
>> On 14/06/07 23:40, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
>
>>> AFAICT QGIS provides the only *GUI* map composer for GRASS data
>>> currently.
>
>> If you need this for ps/hardopy output, ps.map allows you to define
>> dashed line styles.
>
> Moritz,
>
> I said *GUI*.

But no-one had yet mentioned ps.map in this thread. Is it a sin to mention
it? ;) As far as I can see Moritz was more trying to answer the original
user's problem (need dashed lines on a map to be published) than
specifically answer what he asked (can we get dashed lines in a GUI). I'm
not saying this is true but it could be he simply wasn't aware that ps.map
would be more suitable for this. Sometimes people don't always ask the
most appropriate question to lead to a solution for their problem...

Paul