[GRASS-user] GUI enhancements

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sat Jun 16 04:46:05 EDT 2007

Paul Kelly wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
>
>> Moritz Lennert wrote:

>>> If you need this for ps/hardopy output, ps.map allows you to define
>>> dashed line styles.
>>
>> Moritz,
>>
>> I said *GUI*.

And, most importantly I forgot to say, Colin also meant GUI.

> But no-one had yet mentioned ps.map in this thread. Is it a sin to
> mention it? ;)

Ok ok :). Treat my post as a clarification that ps.map is not GUI. Or
should we assume everybody knows?

> Sometimes people don't
> always ask the most appropriate question to lead to a solution for their
> problem...

On the other hand, I find it irritating that when I ask a specific
question I get an answer not related. Especially when after such an
answer the discussion starts drifting into another direction; like it
does now :). My fault too, so I'll better shut up.

Cheers!

Maciek