[GRASS-user] Problem with v.vol.rst and 3d-interpolation

Stuart Edwards sedwards2 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 16 12:32:53 EDT 2007

Maybe try adding some 'dummy' data points at the top of the clay
layer and the water table to force the analysis.  Try adding a series
of points in the top 1m of the clay (say every 0.1m) with a value of
0.000001 mg/L) and the same in the 1m interval above the water
table.  Not very elegant, but it will probably pull the interpolated
values back into the aquifer.  Let me know if it works --

Stu