[GRASS-user] v.lrs.where users wanted

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jun 28 10:22:42 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 03:54:47PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Leonardo Lami wrote on 06/27/2007 12:46 PM:
> > It works but the label route_lrs_labels seems empity. Do you see
> > somethings when you load it from GRASS?
> You need to use d.label.
> Please see v.lrs.label for new example. Currently I recommend to not use
> the DBF driver.

Hint: my v.lrs.create example needs an update once an improvement
in v.edit is done to avoid wrong line selection.
The trick is that the line *must* be a polyline to make nice
labels and so forth. Otherwise, no guarantee :)

The current example doesn't deliver a perfect route, I improve
that asap (for now, you can v.clean/break and remove the "dangles").

markus