[GRASS-user] Spatial Statistics

Dr. Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Fri Mar 9 02:31:54 EST 2007

Hello Markus and all the others,

> I have fixed that - "let" is a bash command but not shell.
> Change line 96 (where the "let" is) to
>    n=`expr $n + 1`

I changed this in v.db.addcol and it behaves somehow strange, but now it
works....:
it creates the table, it seems to calculate right, but gives this echo:
Adding column <dgm_n>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_min>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_max>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_range>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_mean>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_stddev>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_varian>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_cf_var>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Adding column <dgm_sum>
[: 96: expr 1+1: bad number
Processing category 317 (1/4)
Processing category 319 (2/4)
Processing category 322 (3/4)
Processing category 2147483647 (4/4)
Statistics calculated from raster map <Kyll_DGM_filled> and
uploaded to attribute table of vector map <Kyll_Pegel_EZGclean>.
Done.

the temp_file is still not removed from my mapset

>> DBMI-DBF driver error:
>> Column 'DGM_n' already exists (duplicate name)
>> Cannot add column.
>>

> Could you do a
> v.info -c yourmap
> ?

The thing is, that the script added stepwise the columns. first the *_n,
brek, then the next etc.
But now, it works, even with the error messages...

Thanks a lot!
Manuel

--
Dr. Manuel Seeger