[GRASS-user] Problem exporting an ascii file bigger than 2Gb

Roberto Antolin roberto.antolin at polimi.it
Wed Mar 14 07:17:17 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to export into ascii a raster map about 250mill of cells with
both r.out.ascii and r.out.gdal. But when the ascii file arrives to 2Gb,
the module stops exporting the raster map. I'm not sure this is a GRASS
problem since I used the option "--enable-largefile" during compilation.

What do you think? Any hint on how to solve it?

Thanks,
Roberto.

--
Roberto Antolín Sánchez
Politecnico di Milano – Polo Regionale di Como
email: roberto.antolin at polimi.it