[GRASS-user] v.strahler - Cannot add database link

Florian Kindl florian.kindl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Mar 20 14:15:46 EDT 2007

On Mar 20 [13:47], Carlos Guâno Grohmann wrote:
> Thanks Markus. the interface is ok now, but...
>
> the command line:
>
> v.strahler input=krig_elev_smooth_7x7_streams
> output=krig_elev_smooth_7x7_streams_strahler
> dem=krig_s4000_r350_pp10_n24 txout=teste sloppy=0.01 layer=1
> --overwrite

Hello Carlos,
did Markus answer your first mail? I have missed that answer.

Where did you get v.strahler from? I'm asking because the version I
once commmitted to grassaddons svn didn't have the layer option...

Writing to output table was broken (and still is, in my code here).
It should output correct values to the text file, though.
Is there some output in 'teste'?

I'm sorry for not caring for v.strahler in the last months as I had to
focus on other things. I'd like to improve the code but I sure could use
the help of an expert with that table/database code.

> Error msgs:
>
> GRASS_INFO_WARNING(21038,1): Field number <1> or name <(null)> already
> exists
>
> GRASS_INFO_WARNING(21038,2): Cannot add database link.
> DBMI-DBF driver error:
> Table krig_elev_smooth_7x7_streams_strahler already exists
> Error in db_execute_immediate()
>

> GRASS_INFO_ERROR(21038,3): Cannot create table: CREATE TABLE
> krig_elev_smooth_7x7_streams_strahler ( cat integer, bsnid integer,
> sorder integer )

And I have to catch up on those new error codes ;)
até amanhã,
\f

--
Florian Kindl