[GRASS-user] project units vs. imported image units ?

Ricardo Oliveira autopilot at oniduo.pt
Tue Mar 20 15:18:39 EDT 2007

Dear users here is my problem:

I need to create a project that has 10x8 meters. Also, i need to import tiff images to the project but i don`t have the tfw files...so when i import the image the unit that is considered is the amount of pixels...and the image is clearly outside my working area.

Is there a way to give known coordinates to the 4 corners of the image when importing them so that GRASS puts them on the correct position.

I am quite confused so please send feedback...

Ricardo