[GRASS-user] Error updating GRASS

António G Rodrigues agrodrigues at ipt.pt
Thu Mar 29 12:16:39 EDT 2007

Just an update about the problem I'm having in running GRASS6.2 in Ubuntu...
The problem occurs (see text below) when I enter GRASS from the GUI
window after choosing or creating an existing (or new) mapset in the
current (or new) location. I tried  every possible option, even created
a new GRASS mapset in QGIS, but nothing works. It simply returns to the
comand line (when trying to restart x-windows with gis.m the same happens).

I des-installed GRASS, TK8.4 and TCL8.4, installed everything again, but
doesn't work.

I would really appreciate some help on this, otherwise I'll probably
have to intall an older version of GRASS.
Thanks in advance,
António