[GRASS-user] Sorting and plotting a vector map (d.vect.chart)

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at nrpa.no
Fri May 4 10:48:28 EDT 2007

I am using d.vect.chart to plot some values. My problem is that some of
the higher values are masking out the lower values. Is it possible to
sort the dataset on the fly so that the highest values get plotted first
and get "underneath" the lower values? (My data are stored as a vector
layer, but that is imported from a dbf, so if it is possible to plot it
on the fly from the dbf-file, that is also a solution)

oh, btw, I'm using 6.2.1 on cygwin / XP

Morten