[GRASS-user] Again: Problem with WMS-Services
hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 04:31:46 EDT 2007
Agustin Diez Castillo wrote:
> Building from yesterday's cvs,
(try yet again using today's CVS; "g.message" was broken in a few places)
> r.in.wms and r.in.gdalwarp(/Applications/GRASS-6.3.app/Contents/
> Resources/etc/r.in.wms) still have #!/bin/sh, r.tileset has
r.in.wms was changed to not need bash. But it is easier to change the
old installed version to use bash (by changing that top line) than it is
to explain about all the needed changes.
r.tileset uses all sorts of bash array tricks which I have no idea how
to fix. So that is the only one I've changed to #!/bin/bash. In the other
WMS scripts I have replaced the bash specific code and kept as #!/bin/sh.
More information about the grass-user