[GRASS-user] TIN algorithm

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:50:40 EDT 2007

I was just reading an interesting paper about the DEST algorithm to
poduce TINS, and I was wondering how are TIN-related stuff in GRASS? I
never needed, but.. it is possible? to generate a real TIN?

cheers

@article{favalli2004dem,
  title={{Digital elevation model construction from structured
topographic data: The DEST algorithm}},
  author={Favalli, M. and Pareschi, M.T.},
  journal={Journal of Geophysical Research},
  volume={109},
  number={F4},
  year={2004}
}

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke