[GRASS-user] Fwd: Not able to retain vector points

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:13:44 EDT 2007

Forwarding a msg sent to me instead of the list by
Agustin Diez Castillo <Agustin.Diez at uv.es>

where there is >200 points I see nothing. I've tried v.build and
v.digit with no success. In the dbf there are the point I either
v.in.db or v.in.ascii
coor files of vector 'ACas20070519 at adiez2' is larger than it should be
(14 bytes excess).
Building topology ...
Registering lines:
0 primitives registered
Building areas:
0 areas built
0 isles built
Attaching islands:
Attaching centroids: Topology was built.
Number of nodes     :   0
Number of primitives:   0
Number of points    :   0
Number of lines     :   0
Number of boundaries:   0
Number of centroids :   0
Number of areas     :   0
Number of isles     :   0
Building topology ...
Registering lines:
0 primitives registered
Building areas:
0 areas built
0 isles built
Attaching islands:
Attaching centroids: Topology was built.
Number of nodes     :   0
Number of primitives:   0
Number of points    :   0
Number of lines     :   0
Number of boundaries:   0
Number of centroids :   0
Number of areas     :   0
Number of isles     :   0

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke