[GRASS-user] Spatial Dissolve

Martin Besta martin.besta at googlemail.com
Wed May 30 13:27:04 EDT 2007

I have probably the same problem as Darren.
I need to remove boundaries between adjacent maps, which were merged
together (look at the picture http://best.krajinari.com/konfer.png). So I
need to get only polygons boundaries in the map (attributes indeed). I tryed
to use spatial dissolve (as described befor)
first  : v.clean input=ostatni_plochy_extract output=plochy_clean
type=line,boundary,area tool=break,rmdupl,snap tresh=.01
than : v.dissolve input=plochy_clean output=plochy_diss layer=1
But it doesn't seems to make any changes.
Best regards
Martin