No subject

Wed Nov 14 14:03:15 EST 2007

it is not inside US borders, it does not concern them.  Defense Mapping
Agency (military) has a broader interest but getting information from them
tends to be difficult.

The only reason that the PROJ.4 systems has some material applicable to
international usage is due to my personal efforts and users kind enough
to send me information for various non-US systems, but it does not
represent agency policy.  If you have information on standard European
grid systems or can indicate where such information can be reasonably
acquired I would be glad to include such information as part of the
PROJ.4 system.

Gerald (Jerry) I. Evenden   Internet: gie at charon.er.usgs.gov
voice: (508)563-6766          Postal: P.O. Box 1027
  fax: (508)457-2310                  N.Falmouth, MA 02556-1027