[GRASS-user] More QUESTIONS !?

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Nov 3 18:35:25 EDT 2007

Thank you very much for the attention.

About a How-To: Once I am ready to prepare something I will do it. In fact,
I already started a work using only open-source and no-fee GIS and Remote
Sensing software.

About the link (pixel-by-pixel comparison): I was not so clear. I meant a
tool like the one that ERDAS Imagine and ENVI offer, so one can link
geographically various data (raster/ vector) for the same region.

About the newbie forum link... http://www.urbeli.com/grassforum/index.php
(It's listed in gdf's GRASS-help page).