[GRASS-user] GRASS on Ubuntu

Darrel Maddy darrel.maddy at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 10:19:23 EST 2007

I am currently running GRASS on Ubuntu 7.04 in a virtual machine using
virtual box (also free) running under Vista x64 ultimate- not free :).

This is a great way to run GRASS if you want seemless integration with a
windows host. They can share directories.

I have built an Ubuntu/GRASS6.3/QGIS VM for virtual box which I could
upload to my website for downloading if anyone is interested?

I'm assuming I can do this legally?

Cheers

Darrel