[GRASS-user] GRASS on Ubuntu

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Nov 5 16:28:44 EST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 3:03 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> The main requirement with providing binaries of GPL/LGPL software is
> that the source code is available "from the same place" as the
> binaries (i.e. you can't just provide a URL to the source on a
> different site).
>
> If you're providing a complete VM image including the OS, the
> requirement to provide full source code could be fairly onerous.

I've been a bit lazy about this myself with my OSX binaries.  I used
to have a GRASS source snapshot download on my site, but it got
tiresome, especially now that I update from CVS instead of using the
weekly snapshots.

Would it be possible to get upload access for binaries on the GRASS
site?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect