[GRASS-user] How to connect to postgreSQL

ramaraju ramarajua at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:25:38 EST 2007

Hi

I am using grass through QGIS. I have created some vector layers and
also assigned attributes. Now I want to connect these vector layers to
attributes in postgreSQL database. I tried to connect with db.connect
host, database and password options. When I give db.connect without
any options it is giving the existing parameters supplied with my
earlier command. Does it mean that grass is connected to the database
and if so how to create attribute table in the database and connect it
to the grass vector layer. kindly help.

regards

ramaraju