[GRASS-user] NVIZ and 3D polygon

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Nov 13 22:45:27 EST 2007

You need to look in config.log for the reason this failed.  OSX (all
versions) uses ncurses, but curses is symlinked to that also, so one
of them at least should be found.  Works for me.

Since you are building from source, I expect you will have a linking
problem during compilation with libGL.

Also, which Mac processor - PPC or Intel?

On Nov 13, 2007, at 9:08 PM, aswin indraprastha wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2007 11:53 PM, William Kyngesburye
> <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>> Did you build from source or are you using one of the binaries?
> +++++++++++
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am now trying to reinstall 6.3.0RC1 from  source. Thank you for your
> well documentation on this.
> And this is snippet of ./configure :
> ==================
> checking for curses.h... yes
> checking curses.h WINDOW structure component... _maxy
> checking for initscr in -lncurses... no
> checking for initscr in -lcurses... no
> configure: error: *** Unable to locate curses library.
> ==================
> It is strange since I try in different mac using Tiger, the
> configuration run well.
> Is the curses library must be pre-installed on Leopard? If it is not
> found, do I have to change the path on .bashrc or something?
> I am sorry for this newbie question, I am barely know Unix
> environment.
> Thank you for your kind attention,

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin