[GRASS-user] NVIZ and 3D polygon

aswin indraprastha aswinindra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:02:55 EST 2007

> Something is very wrong here.  "conftest.dSYM" is wrong (it should be
> "conftest.c" like all the other tests), and I'm afraid that I have no
> idea where that is coming from.  If you are re-configuring after the
> previous unsuccessful build, try "make distclean" and then running
> configure - there may be junk left over from before.
======================
Actually, the previous was built on .pkg (6.3.0), everything except
NVIZ and v.digit command seems OK.
for v.digit -n map=new bgcmd="d.rast map=raster"
I got the message :
======================
New empty map created.
The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation
functionality safely. You MUST exec().
Break on __THE_PROCESS_HAS_FORKED_AND_YOU_CANNOT_USE_THIS_COREFOUNDATION_FUNCTIONALITY___YOU_MUST_EXEC__()
to debug.
The process has forked and you cannot use this CoreFoundation
functionality safely. You MUST exec().
PNG: GRASS_TRUECOLOR status: TRUE
PNG: collecting to file:
/Users/aswin/grassdata/42649.0.ppm,
GRASS_WIDTH=345, GRASS_HEIGHT=482
 100%
So mouse functionality is not working, so I cannot do the vector trace
over raster image.
This is way I want to reconfigure GrassGIS from scratch (and had curse
error). I already clean all grass-related files (I think)
But still, curse library not found.
Is it normal to have couple command that is not working well but the
others work? Although I install it from binary?

Thank you and very grateful for your attention