[GRASS-user] grass6.3

ec.jkd at tpcsed.com ec.jkd at tpcsed.com
Mon Nov 26 02:26:54 EST 2007

hi,
i have installeg grass6.3 with the link grass-"6.3.cvs-i686-pc-linux-gnu-17_09_2006.tar.gz" on fedora 5.Now i am doing shortest path for which i require the command v.net for joining thelines so the syntax is "v.net myroads points=startend out=myroads_net op=connect thresh=200" but my grass dose not have anything like points and connect and thresh whereas i have taken this from http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/v.net.html
can anyone tell me why i am not able to access this as i have installed grass6.3
plz try and help me
jainita