[GRASS-user] 3D Data preparation

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Wed Nov 28 03:21:40 EST 2007

Hi!
I have a geometry set of triangles (e.g land city areas, forrest areas,
water areas, and field areas), including elevations in each vertex. The
tringles don't have the same shape (some are sharp, some are large, and
some are small etc.).

To be able to view e.g roads ontop those triangles I must insert points
in the road polylines with the correct elevation in each intersection
(roadline - triangle border). Att the same time I would like to insert
the correct elevation of the original points of the road-polyline. is
there one or more commands that could do this for me?

 Kind regards,

 Paul