[GRASS-user] GRASS for windows script solution

francesco francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Wed Nov 28 06:46:05 EST 2007

Yep, I tried that, but gave me a strange result reading the
C:\xxx\yyy and turning it into /xxx/yyy without the "C" part - I had
to add it using the /c/xxx/yyy syntax directly:  maybe I was doing
something wrong.
Good idea to add it in the grass63.bat file though, to avoid touching
the init.bat.  I will try that!

Thank you Moritz.

Francesco Pirotti