[GRASS-user] GRASS and ODBC help wanted

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 15:57:29 EST 2007

Georg Lösel wrote:
> I try to connect GRASS [1] via odbc to my local PostgreSQL database.

I'm not the one to help you with that, but ...

> I connect to Postgres because i have no other db.

SQLite may be an easier choice?

You say you are running Debian/Etch. Do you use the official debian grass
package (6.0.2) or the updated version (6.2.x) from the DebianGIS project at
backports.org? Or self compiled? If you use the 6.0 version I highly recommend
installing the updated version from backports.org. That may solve many
problems.

http://packages.debian.org/grass
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis

Hamish