[GRASS-user] strahler

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Wed Oct 3 10:54:09 EDT 2007

Many thanks to all...
the problems are:
1)I wish to use a free/libre solution...
2)v.strahler only produce a text file containing the number of streams
of a defined order... but not a map with attributes concerning stream
order...
3) I know Jgrass, it is a good solution but today I wasn't able to run
it...  I don't know why...  it start but It remain in a frezed situation

so..
the problem is still not solved...

however, thank you for your help...   :-)

Ivan

e-mail: marchesini at unipg.it
        ivan.marchesini at gmail.com
tel: +39(0)755853760