[GRASS-user] ps.map in scripts?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Oct 4 11:22:14 EDT 2007

On 04/10/07 16:16, Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann wrote:
> Can I run ps.map non-interactively, like, inside a shell script?

yes: ps.map in=instructions.file out=map.ps

Attached an example script which uses the possibility of using
d.vect.thematic to create a ps.map command file, which is then amended
before running ps.map on it. (the script allows use of other
classification schemes than those currently present in d.vect.thematic -
and yes, I know I promised a C-version of d.vect.thematic...still on my
ToDo list).

Moritz