[GRASS-user] ps.map in scripts?

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:10:45 EDT 2007

Many thanks!

On 10/4/07, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> On 04/10/07 16:16, Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann wrote:
> > Can I run ps.map non-interactively, like, inside a shell script?
>
> yes: ps.map in=instructions.file out=map.ps
>
> Attached an example script which uses the possibility of using
> d.vect.thematic to create a ps.map command file, which is then amended
> before running ps.map on it. (the script allows use of other
> classification schemes than those currently present in d.vect.thematic -
> and yes, I know I promised a C-version of d.vect.thematic...still on my
> ToDo list).
>
> Moritz

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows 95 from
my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged by
2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.