[GRASS-user] configure no longer finds opengl

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Oct 7 17:00:05 EDT 2007

Seb wrote:

> > We really can't help you unless you post the relevant section of
> > config.log, detailing the error.
>
> The only relevant lines in the config log were the ones I posted, so I
> don't understand what you mean.

You don't appear to have posted anything from config.log. Your

> ,-----[ tail /usr/local/src/grass-cvs/config_log.txt ]

The config.log file is called config.log, not config_log.txt.

As Brad says, we can't help you without seeing the relevant portion of
config.log.

BTW: OpenGL includes are in /usr/include, not /usr/include/GL. The
leading GL/ is part of the header name, so you need to specify the
directory containing the GL subdirectory. But /usr/include is searched
automatically, so there's no need to specify it (on some systems,
doing so can break compilation).