[GRASS-user] configure no longer finds opengl

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:42:50 EDT 2007

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:09:12 +0000,
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com> wrote:

[...]

> I gave you several suggestions last night in IRC, but you didn't seem to
> follow up on them.

I did follow up on one of them, I didn't think the other one was the
problem because I said I've had the same development packages as before
(including the opengl libraries) so why would it become a problem all of a
sudden?  I'm asking again here to post the question to a broader audience,
so I don't understand why the acrymonious message.

> We really can't help you unless you post the relevant section of
> config.log, detailing the error.

The only relevant lines in the config log were the ones I posted, so I
don't understand what you mean.

--
Seb