[GRASS-user] identify features without cat

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:59:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

After some frustration with the GRASS-R functionality as implemented
via temp shapefiles, I realized that the source of the problem was
features missing cat values.

I poked around with v.edit, but did not see any simple way to ID or
remove features missing a cat value. The '-c' option in v.out.ogr was
a temporary fix, but I would like to be able to identify / remove
cat-less features without using v.out.ogr .

Any tips on how to do this / or where work would need to be done?

Cheers,

Dylan

PS: working with GRASS6-CVS