[GRASS-user] r.stats changes between grass5 and grass6

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:05:32 EDT 2007

Hi Gordon.

Welcome back to GRASS :)

GRASS has changed a lot in past years. Now it's better than ever :)
To catch-up with GRASS progress, You need to do some RTFM'ing.
http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/r.stats.html:
"Note that the user has only the option of printing out cell
statistics in terms of cell counts and/or area totals. Users wishing
to use different units than are available here should use the GRASS
program r.report."

Have a nice return,
Maris.