[GRASS-user] Seismic Hazard Mapping anyone?

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Wed Oct 10 15:01:38 EDT 2007

I am interested in seeing if I can implement some of our workflows in GRASS and seeing if there are others interested in Seismic Hazard Mapping as well as seeing what others have done.  So, I am interested in your landslide model.  Btw, I am hoping that this project will show that there is a place for FOSS at my workplace.