[GRASS-user] Import Raster From Google Earth Pro

aswin indraprastha aswinindra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:09:05 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I am newbie in Grass GIS with lot of questions. I hope somebody at
least had same experienced with me. I installed grass GIS 6.3 on Mac.
At first, when I imported raster
from Google Earth and face the color problem, it solved by using d.rgb command.
But now, I start Grass GIS again and try import another
raster from Google. The r.in.gdal  run perfect. But when I try to
d.rgb, this command is 'hang' (progress bar is not moving at all). I
try this several time with several file format, the result is the
same.
Again, am I overlooking something or what did I miss this time?
Is it  bug?
Thank you for your time and attention.

--
Regards,