[GRASS-user] Problem with ps.map using GRASS 6.3 CVS

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 24 12:01:31 EDT 2007

I am having a problem with ps.map using GRASS 6.3 CVS through the gis.m
GUI. I am starting simple, trying to produce ps output consisting of a
raster (with a colortable) with two vector overlays. Everything appears
fine, *except* that I am not getting the vectors layers to draw. I
thought *maybe* that the raster was writing over the vector layers, so I
tried commenting out plotting the raster layer — but that did not reveal
the vector layers.

Otherwise, my text file looks just like the ps.map example in the
documentation and in the Wiki.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom