[GRASS-user] r.to.vect peculiarity

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Oct 26 06:52:17 EDT 2007

Hello,

On Friday 26 October 2007 12:28:16 Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> run make distclean before re-compilation...

I did run make distclean before svn update;.configure;make;make install

but is it normal that
cvs server: Updating grass6/visualization/xganim
cvs server: Updating grass6/visualization/xganim/bitmaps
cvs server: Updating grass6/visualization/ximgview

appears also when I execute 'cvs update -dP grass6' a second time?

I thought it just tells me that no updates are available after the second try.

Perhaps it is a local problem, I might give it a try to update in a fresh
folder and copy all my modules into this new grass6 folder.

Martin