[GRASS-user] need help with mac os x installation

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Sep 6 10:15:08 EDT 2007

Qgis Readme.  There is a trick for this - you need an alias to the
inside of the GRASS app bundle so Qgis can navigate there.  A symlink
could also work.

Normally it's automatic, but since I moved innards the of the GRASS
bundle around, you must do this for Qgis 0.8.1.

On Sep 6, 2007, at 1:07 AM, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> Getting this thread back on track, any developments yet?  Do you
>> have something I can try in the Spearfish data?  At least I can
>> check if there is a library or other build problem with my
>> binary.  If it's a GUI problem, I probably won't be of much help.
>
> Haven't been able to look into the specific v.surf.rst crash, but I
> have another problem now: I installed your GRASS 6.3 package plus
> the QGIS 0.8.1 package, but when I launch the GRASS plugin in QGIS,
> it tells me that it cannot find the GRASS installation. Not being
> mac proficient at all, I have not been able to find the path to the
> installation...
>
> Moritz

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin