[GRASS-user] need help with mac os x installation

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Sep 6 11:57:57 EDT 2007

On Thu, September 6, 2007 16:15, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> Qgis Readme.  There is a trick for this - you need an alias to the
> inside of the GRASS app bundle so Qgis can navigate there.  A symlink
> could also work.

Sorry for having skipped over the README. BTW, maybe it would be worth
posting this seperately on your website since I did not copy it when
installing QGIS and so had to redownload the whole QGIS package just to
access the README.

But for me the readme also was not correct. It says:

"To choose GRASS.app as the GISBASE, navigate into that alias you created
on your desktop.  Dig further in from there and select Resources as the
GISBASE."

I had to select the MacOSX folder, and not the Resources folder for it to
work.

Thanks for the help. Now it works great !

Moritz