[GRASS-user] r.out.gdal bug? problems with createopt

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:17:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

preparing the patch, I realized there is something strange, createopt
works only using MEM driver...

GDALCreateCopy, works:

  /* Finaly create user required raster format from memory raster if
in-memory driver was used */
    if (hMEMDS) {
	hDstDS =
	    GDALCreateCopy(hDriver, output->answer, hMEMDS, FALSE, papszOptions,
			   NULL, NULL);
	if (hDstDS == NULL)
	    G_fatal_error(_("Unable create raster map <%s> using driver <%s>"),
			  output->answer, format->answer);
    }

GDALCreate(), createopt seems to be ignored(?)

	hDstDS =
	    GDALCreate(hDriver, output->answer, cellhead.cols, cellhead.rows,
		       ref.nfiles, datatype, papszOptions);

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *