[GRASS-user] field boundary detection with grass gis

Peter Freimuth pfreimuth at arcor.de
Sun Sep 30 11:56:30 EDT 2007

Hallo GRASS User,
I am new in GRASS and have to find out for a project what GRASS can do
in regard to field boundary detection based on high resolution satellite
data. I already found some functions for classification and raster to
vector transformation. Can somebody support me with futher info about
additional modules that extend the standard capabilities for better
segmentation results or a nice paper that  describes the best workflow
for such a task in GRASS (6.3 or 6.2).
Thanks in advance,
Peter

--
Peter Freimuth  Muskauer Str. 11   10997 Berlin
Location:http://www.berlinonline.de/citymap/map.asp?start.x=5&plz=10997&str=Muskauer+Str.+11&grid=dedatlas10