[GRASS-user] Vector not displaying labels from Layer 2

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 7 01:41:13 EDT 2008

Jachym, many thanks. I didn't realise that in this version (6.2) I have
to have labelling on Layer 1 - I wish you well with the Debian patch
system.b The output I copied below was from the GIS.m output - not the
command line.

(For other Freespire users, the Ubuntu build is the only one I could get
to work - I'm only a Linux newbie and wasn't brave enough to try
building from source!)

Another (really stupid) question. I want to run r.los, but it needs an
eastings-northings location. I can't, however, see how to get the right
extents for creating location. I'm happy to move the relevant raster
into a new location, but how do I create a target location with the
correct eastings/northings values?

Richard