[GRASS-user] Re: grass-user Digest, Vol 24, Issue 9: Problems with NVIZ Volume

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Thu Apr 10 05:14:39 EDT 2008

Suenia:

I would assume that the setting of elevation of the location causes the trouble.

Maybe this will help you to set up the loaction properly:

Have a look at the code of r.in.srtm
(http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/r.in.srtm.html)
and/or consult the article by Markus Neteler about it in GRASS NEWS, VOl 3:
http://grass.itc.it/newsletter/GRASSNews_vol3.pdf

Cheers,
Peter

--