R: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] trouble with v.rast.stats underWINGRASS

Niels Thevs nt001582 at uni-greifswald.de
Thu Apr 10 07:26:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I installed WINGRASS 63 RC6 and tried again v.rast.stats. Before running
it I chose a small region (only a bit more than 2 polygons). The
following error messages were printed:

:/GRASS/scripts/v.rast.stats: v.db.addcol: command not found
DBMI-DBF driver error:
Column 'qb4_reg1_n' not found
Error in db_execute_immediate()

Error while executing: 'UPDATE kacheladdstat SET qb4_reg1_n=1020 WHERE
cat=24495'

Statistics calculated from raster map <qb050615_4 at PERMANENT> and
uploaded to     attribute table of vector map <kacheladdstat>.

Done.

The dbf file of the vector has not been altered.

Regards

Niels

Marco Pasetti schrieb:
> Hi Moritz,
>
> Moritz, does it probably has been fixed in RC6?
>
> Niels, could you download and install WinGRASS-6.3.0RC6 (before uninstall
> RC5 using Add/Remove programs utility) and check if v.rast.stats works in
> it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marco

Dr. Niels Thevs
Chair of Geobotany and Landscape Ecology
Institute of Botany and Landscape Ecology
Greifswald University
Grimmer Strasse 88
17487 Greifswald
Germany