[GRASS-user] Another error with wxpython GUI in RC6

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:39:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

>  1/ I tried compiling using --with-python=no --with-wxwidgets
>  But with svn revision 30941 I get:
>  Errors in:
>  /home/dad/grass63_release_build/grass63_release/gui/wxpython/vdigit
>  --
>  In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
>  'make'.

now should be fixed in trunk and releasebranch_63, see

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30951

when you run

svn up
./configure ... --with-python=no ...

vdigit will be not compiled, i.e. it requires both --with-python and
--with-wxwidgets.

>  So it seems that to have the wxPython gui I need to have swig installed.

No, swig is need only for compilation of vector digitizer, wxGUI
(without digitizer) is installed regardless of any configuration
switch.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *